Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dressmaker - Check!

Hello! It's been a while. So where have we been? Well life recently threw us for a loop, but we're all good and now really in the thick of wedding preparations. Just because nothing has been happening on this blog doesn't mean nothing has been happening in real life. We've managed to get stuff done, so finally, here's an update.

First of all finding a dressmaker for my entourage dresses and my reception dress: done. My awesome sister-in-law, Ate Weng, knew this guy, Edgar Basilan, who runs a dress shop called The Secret Creations. The fiance and I met up with my sis-in-law, brother, and nephew and paid the dressmaker a visit last December 23. 

It was a good first meeting. I showed him my peg for the entourage dress, and also my reception dress. We talked about the dress details and then we picked swatches. The fiance also looked at swatches for his suit, though he ended up not getting Edgar's services for it. 







The challenge for him was to create different necklines for all my entourage girls, as well as to design dresses for the flower girls, my fiance's mom, and my sister-in-law. He did great. I liked all the sketches so I booked him that day. 

Bridesmaid - Cielo

Matron of Honor - Hazel

Cord Sponsor - Hilda, Candle Sponsor - Emz, Bridesmaid - Sheila

Mother of the Groom - Tita Inty

Flower Girl - Kyle

Bridesmaid - Melissa

Junior Bridesmaid - Aielle

Bridesmaid - Lek

Bridesmaid - Sheva

Sister of the Bride - Ate Weng

After the meeting in Dapitan, my sis-in-law Weng, brother Manny, and nephew Rejn, plus the fiance and I went to North Park in Banawe for a quick dinner. Thank you so much Kuya and Ate for all the help and support! I love you guys. 






The bro, sis, and nephew

With the fiance


No comments:

Post a Comment