Monday, February 18, 2013

General Meetup with the Wedding Fairies

I cannot believe I forgot to post this! The pictures somehow disappeared in the bottom of a pile of other pics in my super messy notebook. Anyway, before the Will You Be My project, my wedding fairies and I met up at the start of the year - January 8, to be exact - to line up all the projects we need to accomplish for the wedding. It was one big brainstorming session so that we could just check items off the list as we go along. We had dinner first at Milky and Sunny (Aleq and I had to feed them, you know) and then we worked until the wee hours as usual at the Yellow Pad. Clang ended up sleeping over with Lek - it was fun. Like I said before, I can't live without my wedding fairies! Love them.

So many ideas!

Lek, me, Clang

Pics from our Milky and Sunny dinner earlier that night. This is Aleq's corned beef order.

My chicken asparagus fritata

Clang's bacon and spam pasta

Lek's mushroom omelette something - I forgot what it was exactly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment