Monday, August 6, 2012

First Meetup with the Wedding Fairies

Me with my Wedding Fairies!


Ever since Aleq and I got engaged, we've been offered help and given advice and tips by almost everybody. It's wonderful. We are glad for any kind of help, because let's face it - wedding planning is tough. This is why  when my cousin Lek and her friend Clang offered to help me with pretty much every aspect of the wedding that I need their help with, I said yes instantly. These architects are level-headed and creative, and since we started working together, I've taken to calling them our Wedding Fairies.



We met up at the friendly neighborhood all-day breakfast place, Milky & Sunny, on July 16, the day after Aleq and I booked the church. I brought all my magazines and notebooks and plans to show them over dinner. We talked so long about all the details, we went back to my apartment and continued the meeting there. We finalized the bridesmaid dress colors that night. Thank you for all the help, Lek and Clang!


Clang


Me + cousin (and bridesmaid) Lek


Lek's ham, eggs, and garlic rice


We shared this awesome order of choco hazelnut french toast.


Clang and I both ordered the broccoli and mushroom casserole. I got a side order of bacon too. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. you're so lucky to have wedding fairies!!!! :) 'bridezilla' won't be unleashed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camille? Haha I'm sure you have wedding fairies too - you have a ton of sisters and nieces! ;)

      Delete