Monday, August 6, 2012

A Sneak Peek at the Members of our Wedding and Liturgical Entourage from my Family

My aunt Nel and cousin Bong celebrated their birthdays together at Centerstage in Jupiter the weekend before last (July 28). Aleq and I went, and we were glad we did because we were able to spend time with a sizable chunk of our wedding entourage there. Some of them were only informed that night of our plans. I didn't take  pics that night for some reason, so I just grabbed some pics from my cousin Camille, who will be one of our readers for the ceremony. There's one with my niece Carla,  one of our offerers, and plus one with Carlos, our adorable ring bearer. I didn't get the others, but just consider this as a sneak peek into our wedding and liturgical entourage.


Camille and me



With Carlos


With Carla

2 comments:

  1. heya!!! that's me :) love your cover photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camille? Hello, cuz. Did you also make that other comment? It was great seeing you! :D

      Delete