Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Bride's Reception Dress by The Secret Creations by Edgar Basilan

Now that we have finally posted about our happy day, it's time to talk about the details. If you've been following this blog since we got engaged, you probably noticed that though we had a ton of stories to tell, we didn't really post about the specifics. That's because we chose to keep it all to ourselves so our wedding could still have the element of surprise. Well, we can talk about everything now, yay! p.s. Please read our note about suppliers.

I talked about it in my last post, but I just felt that my reception dress warranted a different entry. It's pretty special to me, and I love it as much as I love my gown. It was made by Edgar Basilan of The Secret Creations. Since I had a princess dress, I needed to change at the reception into something more comfortable that I can move around in.

 At our reception in the dress

It has a somewhat naughty back!


With my closest cousins and cousin-in-law

On the dance floor

Yes, I loved my bridesmaids' dresses so much, I had my own made! Who says you can't do that? It's your wedding, heh. Here are behind-the-scenes photos during the making of the dress.

My unfinished dress on the dress form at the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment