Monday, April 28, 2014

The Bride's Bouquet by Holland Tulips [Happy Details]

Now that we have finally posted about our happy day, it's time to talk about the details. If you've been following this blog since we got engaged, you probably noticed that though we had a ton of stories to tell, we didn't really post about the specifics. That's because we chose to keep it all to ourselves so our wedding could still have the element of surprise. Well, we can talk about everything now, yay! p.s. Please read our note about suppliers.

Our wedding flowers were some of the last things we booked, so we didn't get to talk about them in the blog. I'll start off with my bouquet, because it's dearest to me.


I am not a flower person. I don't really like getting flowers. I prefer chocolates, toys, books, music -- things that I can keep. The wedding was the one time I actually wanted flowers, so I chose my favorites, which are blue roses and orange tulips. 




My bouquet was a gift from my cousin and our principal sponsor, who is also the GM of Holland Tulips. He just told me to call one of their employees and who was very helpful. She told me what kind of blue and orange flowers they had, what would go together, and how the bouquet will look. Luckily, they had my favorite flowers! I wanted my flowers to be modern and big but still girly, and they delivered. I'm was really surprised at how pretty they were when they were delivered to my hotel room on the day of the wedding. I wish they lasted forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment