Thursday, October 3, 2013

Behind-the-Scenes Pics from the Prenup Session



Now that we finally posted our prenup pics (I know, it has taken this long because it's been really hard for us to choose a hundred photos from thousands of good ones), here are the behind-the-scenes pics from that day. We really weren't planning on documenting it that thoroughly because it was such a hectic day that started early in the morning and ended late in the evening, but one of our Wedding Fairies, Clang, took my camera and just snapped away the entire time.

In hindsight, Aleq and I are super grateful that she did it, because at least we get to remember that one hot summer day. This is also a chance for us to give credit to all the people who worked hard that day to give us pictures to remember.

Thank you so much Wedding Fairies Lek and Clang, Cindy of Shu Uemura, Avril Seguin, MyPhotato/WeCelebrate, and my sis-in-law Ate Weng!

Here go the pics!



Before LOL. Day started at Shu Uemura in Rockwell.

My super chic makeup artist, Cindy. She is awesome. Check out Clang in the mirror, heh.

Trimming my brows

Patting on the moisturizer/primer

Lip balm - that stuff is amazing.

Foundation

Cindy is super thorough!

Some concealer and smoothing out the foundation

Everything she used. I need these in my life! Haha. Product rundown will be posted either here or over at my obsessions blog, The Blue Purse, soon.

Tools

Eyebrows

Can I just say that Shu Uemura's eyebrow pencil is fantastic? My former housemate Sheva has been loving it for a long time.

Shadow time

My then-fiance was already pleased halfway through it. 

Without fake eyelashes/with fake eyelashes. Huge difference!

Happy girl

Had to see the look with my glasses on. Wasn't wearing contacts that day.

Hair stylist Avril Seguin, with Aleq photobombing in the background, heh.

Avril knows his way around hair.

Curling iron awesomeness

Closeup of le curls. (Clang photographed every little detail!) 

Hair's taking shape

Hubby looks serious in the background.

We did a trial of a total updo so I could see if I like it for the wedding.

Technique

Interesting

Hey, hey. I like this messy bun.

It looked pretty modern, which was the main concept for our wedding, but I really liked myself better with my hair down.

We tried a side part too.

Also pretty.

Brushing it all down.

Loving the makeover, heehee.

I thought I was going to have Egon Spengler bangs haha.

Yay loose curls. (Clang, the dedicated photographer, in the mirror.) 

Cindy watched over everything.

They did a curlier version for the prenup. They loosened it up for the wedding.

Cindy retouched while Avril finished up. What did I say? She's thorough!

Trying to figure out where to put my hair. Both sides? One side?

Tried one side.

Done!

Top view

Yay

At UST with the super cool MyPhotato/WeCelebrate peeps (Sean, Vic, Mar, Kel)

Video and photo at the same time

Feeling awkward haha. Hello Vic!

So not a model

Smiling lang

Hello Clang!

Resumes awkwardness

The hubby is more comfortable in front of the camera.

See? (Check out the MyPhotato/WeCelebrate dudes. They're so happy when they work.)

We love our photographers/videographers.

Just talking while things are going on behind us. Hey Rog!

Taking advantage of a day at one of our favorite places.

Enjoying the moment

Camera! Kel at work.

Kulit

Serious na.

We scheduled the shoot on a Sunday in the summer so UST would be empty but look at how many people were on campus that day! We totally forgot about the college entrance exams lol. 

Sean and Mar doing their thing.

Happy us

Great light that day

Our shoes were pretty popular haha. Even Clang took a pic.

Love this guy

He's a natural, unlike me who's super shy.

Orange and blue

Taken from Clang's Twitter. That's a wrap!

Happy, tired A when we got home

Home and exhausted but happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment