Friday, October 25, 2013

Bachelorette Party Late Post - Pics from other cams, more video, and the traumatic Brando segment

My bachelorette party/bridal shower was ages ago, but I completely forgot about these pics and videos from my friends Hazel and Sheva. They sent everything to me right after the event and of course I forgot about them and eventually lost them in the deep, dark corners of my notebook. I was only reminded when my cousin Camille messaged me and our other cousins earlier asking for bachelorette party ideas. I'm such a doofus sometimes.

So, I'm posting it all here now. There are pics from the afternoon when they were still preparing and decorating the place before they took me there. There are also some funny candid shots and pics of the sweet part of the party. My friends wrote me notes that they put in a sort of time capsule and I'm supposed to read one note every month after the wedding until I run out of notes to read. I have actually forgotten those as well -- whoops -- so I'm going to look for them and catch up on the notes. Sorry girls!

I also stitched together all the videos they took into one humongous video. I posted a video from my own cam before of me getting there from my perspective, but there's also a video from the other side of the door, from the perspective of the girls waiting to surprise me. There are also a few funny videos of Pin the [censored] on the Borgy (haha), and the most traumatic part of the party for me -- when a guy named "Brando" surprised me. Here we go!


Sheva looks so into balloon-blowing lol.

Balita ko hirap na hirap si Lek.

Sorting the favors

Pink and black chaos


Clang, Cielo, Hazel, Lek

These girls did an amazing job! Couldn't believe how creative they were.

Sizing up my banana haha.

Getting ready to take a big bite

Sheva the Games Master

I was such a strict eggplant judge lol.

Verns, umaasang manalo haha.

Clang making her mark on Borgy.

With Brando aka my hubby A

Sheva

Verns

Hilda

Jaja

Sheva, ready to put her note in the box

Cielo

Clang

Lek

The party table

Yay, love letters!

Ok now I need to find this box and read the notes. Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment