Friday, April 5, 2013

Bridesmaids Day

Last March 24 was my Bridesmaids Day. It was the day when they tried their gowns on for alternations. Our dressmaker had to cut sections of the dresses so they were still far from finished. Like last time, it was held at my brother and sis-in-law's other house in Marikina. The dresses were actually a nice surprise. We didn't think the color combo would work - it was such a risk - but it turned out great. The dresses look so summery! My cousin Lek says they're mannequin dresses - they look pretty normal on the hanger but they magically morph into something else when worn. Here go the pics!

My girls' frocks!

My sis-in-law and brother prepared a feast, as usual.

Cielo - bridesmaid

Sheva - veil sponsor

Hilda - candle sponsor

Cielo and Sheva playing with my nephew Rejn's super cute new poodle, Charlie.

Lek, Hilda, Julls, Sheva, Cielo, Mel

All my girls, minus the Singapore peeps, Sheila and Emz

Mel - bridesmaid

Aielle - junior bridesmaid

Aielle - Aleq's cousin - with Charlie. Aw.

That baby dog was too cute for words!

The mother of the groom, trying on her Victorian-inspired dress.

Lek - bridesmaid (with my sis-in-law Weng looking on)

Aleq's mom Tita Inty, the dressmaker Kuya Edgar, and Wedding Fairy cousin Lek

Me and Melissa with her hubby JP and my hubby-to-be Aleq

With my barefoot brother Manny, nephew Rejn, and puppy Charlie!

Tita Inty and Kuya Manny having a chat with Kuya Edgar and his assistant

Our junior groomsman and junior bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment