Thursday, April 11, 2013

Shopping with the Wedding Fairies

Things are crazy busy and insanely hectic on our end already but I have to make this quick post about shopping for outfits for my prenup shoot with my Wedding Fairies. They are truly awesome and have really gone above and beyond what I thought they initially signed up for. I messaged Lek and Clang last Friday very randomly and last minute if they wanted to go shopping with me at Megamall, and they said yes immediately and brought along their other friend Eah to boot.

I had previously gone shopping for a few pieces here and there, but I needed to complete everything that day. Luckily, with my fairies' help, we got everything done quickly. We even got a dress for my bachelorette party and my big day preparations dress. We also had time for dinner at Savory with fiance Aleq. Here go the pics.


The night's loot


Eah and Clang

Aleq, me, Lek

Chicken!

Yang chow fried rice

Salt and pepper squid

Kangkong with lechon

Stuff from my previous shopping jaunts

No comments:

Post a Comment