Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Save the Date: Behind the Scenes

A and I can be creative thinkers, but we definitely don't have the skills to execute artsy things. This is why my Wedding Fairies really played a huge part in our Save the Date stuff. We decided to go DIY (do-it-yourself) because they're just cards, and they're not as important as the actual wedding invitation. So A and I brought supplies, and Lek and Clang came over to my dingy little Yellow Pad a few times back in September to make them. I came up with the concept, they brought it to reality. Here go the behind-the-scenes pics.

Hard at work. This was the night when we finalized the card designs.


The fiance, pretending to have some say, heh.

Executing! Lek doing the cutting.

Clang, tweaking.

Me, overseeing everything haha.

Thank you for all the help as usual, my loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment