Friday, May 10, 2013

Pre-Wedding Family, Friend, and Sponsor Meetups

The two weeks leading up to the wedding were the busiest - we met up with our Principal Sponsors aka Ninongs and Ninangs, and also met up with family and friends near enough for us to give the invitations in person to. They were fun, but incredibly tiring! Here are the pics from those hectic days.


The first Ninang meetup was actually with my Aunt Eve but these pics somehow got misplaced and I just found them. We met up at SM Manila (random) because Aleq and I had wedding business to do at UST the day she was in Manila.



My dad came along as well. We all had a quick coffee at Starbucks because that day was hella busy for all of us.

Another day, another wedding errand. Here's Dad trying on his suit at Lor's Tailoring.

Now that's old skool.

Lunch while waiting for Lor's alterations at Aristocrat Malate! This is their well-loved chicken barbecue.

Sinigang na baboy. Aleq and I were thrilled for the random childhood flashback. We both hadn't eaten there since we were kids.

First Saturday Ninong meetup! Visited Tito Baking and saw my cousins Jeng, Jack, and Jerome plus cute kid extras - our coin bearer Sed, and LJ and Ethan. 

Then it was on to Cavite! Visited our Ninang Ofel and her hubby Tito Joevy.

Next Ninang and Ninong stop: Tita Chit and Tito Vic!

Last Ninang stop for that day: my cousin Ate Cris' office. She proxied for her mom, Tita Nel.

Our friends Ernie and Omeng stopped by my Yellow Pad for a visit late that evening (wow our schedule lol) and helped us put together some of our wedding favors. 

Thanks for the help, guys!

Sunday Ninong visit: My cousin Kuya Alvin and his wife Ate Fely in Banawe. Aleq and I were so engrossed in the advice he was giving that we totally forgot to take a picture with them! We took this picture of a street sign instead lol. 

The next Ninong and Ninang meetup was with Aleq's aunt and uncle, Mama Punk and Papa Choity. It started at Mary Grace Podium. That's my favorite Mexicana hot chocolate.

Aleq had his usual cappuccino.

Mango Bene!

Then we all went to Yabu Megamall with his parents and cousin. Tofu and Japanese potato salad.

Edamame and wakame salad! I can't believe I forgot to take a pic of the rest of our food. 

Group pic - Aleq's cousin and our Best Man Bien, Aleq, me, Ninang Tita Winnie, Ninong Uncle Chitoy, plus Aleq's mom and dad.

Random pic after - took home cupcakes from Slice. 

Met up with my high school friend Bang and her hubby Carl at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Ortigas Park. Look at those two goofs, heh.

We actually also met up with Aleq's former AIG officemates at the same time (yes that's how hectic things were). Hello, Jen, Alvin, and Ron!

Next Ninong meetup: Had dinner at Kanin Club Greenfield with Aleq's uncle and grandma! Aaaah tinapa rice!

Crispy dinuguan!

Camaron rebusado

Kare-kare

Kanin Club's awesome turon.

Got two plates of the stuff. 

Met up after one of my awful root canal sessions with my college friend Payi who came all the way from QC to Shang to get her invitation. We had lunch at Cibo. I only had Crema di Zucca with Pancetta (cream of squash soup with slab bacon), because I couldn't eat. 

Her panini.

Freshly root-canaled me plus Payi. 

Nth Ninong meetup! Had dinner with my cousin Kuya Bong and his wife Ate Jane at Italianni's High Street.

Met up with our college friend and groomsman Jason after (again: hectic) at Starbucks High Street. He needed to get his necktie.

Our last Ninang meetup was with Aleq's "uncle" Deanna and her hubby Mark at Via Mare Greenbelt.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

    I am Ryan Ayub, from Indonesia.
    I am interest to make an agreement with Madam/Sir

    I would be very grateful if you could donate me £200 to realise my pre wedding photo session in 18th January 2014.
    And for the feedback i will send all my pre wedding photoshoot or i can do another project from you.

    I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.

    Sincerely yours,

    Ryan Ayub

    ReplyDelete